This jug was inspired by the memories I have of visiting my parents who lived on the beautiful, picturesque Leisure Isle in Knysna. I used to see this Kingfisher on my many walks with my Dad. It would always be sitting waiting to catch small fish, tadpoles, frogs, insects, small crabs and lizards.
I absolutley love the bright blue colours on its feathers and it’s bright orange beak. It is so beautiful.
- This jug is best used to hold a small arrangemant of flowers but can also be used to hold milk or juice on the diningroom table
- Handmade and hand painted
- It will take 4-6 weeks to complete
- packaged and posted according to customer requests
- Care Card included
- Stoneware and glazed
- Gold Lustre ( 18 carat gold) highlights on wings – R100 extra
To place an order or inquire about my work please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.